Paramedical Education & Training Council is providing various options for registrations to the students-
Student from any stream and courses of Paramedical Training from all over India are invited to get registered from Paramedical Education & Training Council.
To get placement in various Private, Semi Private, Goverment and Semi Goverment Hospitals & Setups from all over india.
Students are advised to follow the below instructions for registration-
1. Download the registration form, Click here...
2. Download the declaration by the applicant, Click here...
3. A dully filled registration form, Declaration form, Bank draft and all the testimonials (photocopies) should be addressed to -
Paramedical Education & Training Council,
Ch. No.157/1,Near Laxmi Nagar,Metro Station Gate No 1,Vikas Marg,Delhi-92
4. Students can send the scanned copy of the registration form, Declaration form, and other testimonials online to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Payment may be done online or offline-
i) OFFLINE: Demand draft on the name "Paramedical Education & Training Council", payable at Musafirkhana, Amethi Branch.
ii)ONLINE: NEFT transaction can be done as below-
Account Number: 34363445060
Bank and Branch: State Bank Of India, Musafirkhana
IFSC Code: SBIN0001025
If any query, please contact email@example.com or call on +91 -7303731222 for more details
6. Submit online form here Click here...
7.Registration fee only 5250(five thousand two hundred fifty rupees only/-)for 10 years included registration certificate good standing certificate & I D card-
8. Required Documents
Fill the Registration Form only if you meet the eligibility for registration to the program. Duly filled in a registration & declaration form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
1). 10th & 10 +2 Mark sheet & Certificate scanned copy
2). Scanned Copy of Paramedical diploma/degree mark sheet & certificate
3). Scanned Passport size photograph should be in jpg format for online submission.
4). One Id and address proof such as – Aadhar /Passport/Voter Id & Pan Card.
5). Any leaving /Transfer/Migration/NOC Certificate
6). Registration & Declaration Forms